Subject: [Leica] Re: care for vulcanite & leatherette
From: Tristan Tom <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:32:56 -0800

Just remember to be careful not to get any of this stuff on any of
the glass on your Leica. It's difficult to wash this stuff off since
it's a bit oily. Spray on the cloth away from the camera and then
carefully wipe it on where needed...

<, Leica, NJ recommends Lexol. This is used on leather saddles. Most hardware
stores have it. Leathers by Mary Terry recommends Leather Armor or something
that sounds like that. I have used Lexol on my M3. M5, M6 and Rollei TLR. I
Leica is right because they all look LN. Hopes this helps.>>
- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <>

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <> (Re: [Leica] Re: care for vulcanite & leatherette)