Subject: RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:16:26 -0600

Well, my three favorite Technique books are;

Brilliance-Gradation-Sharpness by Harry Champlin.
What You Want to Know About Developers- Fine Grain and Otherwise by
Edmund W. Lowe.
The Manual of Modern Photography by Hans Windisch.

Yes they're a bit dated, but the basic "advice" is still often repeated
by more "modern"
authors.

		yours also an "oldie but goodie",

				Garry D. Lewis
- --
As the Russian said (when they closed the bakery),
" what we have here is failure to COMMIE_CAKE".