Subject: [Leica] Jobo Processors OT
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:48:17 -0500

Hi Everyone,
    I know this has been discussed before and I have tried to look at the
archives but I don't really find the information I recall reading around
December of last year.  I would like to do in house processing of B&W, and
E6, and who knows maybe even some C41.  I have gone to the Jobo web site and
I think that the ATL1500 seems to be the right machine for me.  Could you
give me your input.  Thanks

Steve