Subject: RE: [Leica] TREAT AS URGENT
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:02:13 -0800

Brian,

There is so little spam here on the LUG as to be nearly unnoticeable.
Baloney, on the other hand, is available here in quantities so vast as to
boggle the mind.

Perhaps the solution would be to block all lunch meats.

Guy

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] lunch meats)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] lunch meats)