Subject: RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions - NOW FILM
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:25:16 -0600

>> Okay then by the same reasoning, who are we to say how much
>> George should spend (in this case, based on his skill level)?
>
>You're right.  But I didn't hear anyone questioning anyone else on what they
>spent.  That wasn't the point people were making, from what I understand.
>It was the grandiosity, for lack of a better term, of the statement, and
>then the "Do You Know Who I Am?" soon to follow that got the bowels in a
>knot for some.

As I said early on in this thread, George should fit in here quite nicely.
There is NO SHORTAGE OF CHEST POUNDING on the LUG and a little more won't
hurt. As usual, the guilty party has been properly skewered for it.
Nobody gets off easy around here!

Lets talk about photography.

Whos got a great recipe for conventional B&W film that captures the
largest scene dynamic range?

What's your favorite and why?

Henry