Subject: RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:33:53 -0500

> Okay then by the same reasoning, who are we to say how much
> George should spend (in this case, based on his skill level)?

You're right.  But I didn't hear anyone questioning anyone else on what they
spent.  That wasn't the point people were making, from what I understand.
It was the grandiosity, for lack of a better term, of the statement, and
then the "Do You Know Who I Am?" soon to follow that got the bowels in a
knot for some.

Replies: Reply from Sonny Carter <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions)