Subject: [Leica] Re: How Good/Desirable is the 70-210 f3.5 Angenieux?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:28:40 -0800

I've had two of these over the years. Optically they are very good. And I
liked that they were a "two touch" zoom and focus. But mechanically, they
are plastic and feel cheap. The lens shade attachment is a joke, but I
think that I remember that the front element does not turn on zoom or focus
which makes it easy to use a polarizer.

Jim