Subject: RE: [Leica] Let us now praise external viewfinders
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:55:48 -0000

Nope,
Stephen Gandy's Cameraquest website has a page on finders but even this
really only scratches the surface of a large number of small firms
generating accessories back in the late 40s and 50s.
The weirdest one I have has five different views, none of them labelled by
a focal length, only a, b, c, d, and (you guessed it!) e.
I have the darndest problems finding lenses in camera stores to match,
no-one seems to stock 'a' lenses any longer, let alone the rest of the
alphabet!
regards,
Jem