Subject: Re: [Leica] THE REAL NAKED CONTEST RESULTS
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:48:23 -0500

Ok John,

Now that your wife has picked a winner and all of us losers are sulking, let us in on a few of the behing-the-scenes comments she or you made.  Which
ones were in the running?  What were her second and third favorites?  Which ones did she dislike or not understand.  For all of the that work,
entertain us a little.

Rob