Subject: Re: [Leica] New items
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:56:35 -0800

jon honeyball wrote:

> When is the O series and the M6 motor winder actually going to ship? I've
> had them on order for what seems like forever....
>
> Jon

I was told by CameraWorld I'd be getting my 28 Summicron Asph this week.
Today is Tuesday. This Friday i wont' be pissed. NEXT Friday I'll be pissed. And surprised.
The gal at CameraWorld seems VERY trustworthy. I'm looking forward to doing much
further business with them. (over the counter mainly)
But if there is a big delay they'll just blame it on Leica and who knows who the
real bad guy is.
Leica is a very small company and they are doing the best they can. I think they
are doing real well.
Just look at the stuff we are wanting to get from them!

mark r

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA