Subject: Re: [Leica] New items
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:05:51 -0700

This is unfortunately normal. What you need to do is float the finger on the
shutter release. I can get 3 fps out of my Winder-M that way. Once you are
used to it you do not notice it. I am looking forward to the Motor-M as it
is much smaller than the Winder-M. I had Gerry at Kindermann Canada go over
my Winder-M and it is quiet now. Much quieter than my old N**** MD-4.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] New items)