Subject: Re: [Leica] Jobos & XTol
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:38:22 -0600

I have a CPE2. I'm not in love with it. Its construction is a little
flimsy.
Its not bad - its just not wonderful.
If you are only processing conventional black & white film, why bother?
I use mine for C41. Its a bit of a pain to set it up each time. If you
can leave it set up its less of a pain.

If you need constant agitation and critical temperature control its a
good, inexpensive way to get it. Look at ebay - there are usually several
CPE2s up for sale at about half of a new machine.

When I do B&W I do it by hand. I can be done before I could get the Jobo
setup.
Get some tanks, reels and some measuring containers.
Skip the Jobo unless you need its features.

Henry