Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Focusing Past Infinity
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:37:45 -0700

The Leica repair chaps should have the correct jigs to set up your camera
and lenses. When I had that one 50mm lens that was out, I went to a Leica
Clinic at my local dealer and Gerry Smith (a Leica repair god I assure you)
walked outside with my camera and used a special jig instead of a lens to
check out the body. So you should be able to send in one piece at a time and
get them adjusted correctly. The only exception might be high speed long
focus lenses which MAY require matching to a specific camera. I do not want
to say more on this subject as I do not want to endlessly discuss DOF again
:-).

John Collier