Subject: RE: [Leica] OT reference material/equipment questions
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:03:55 -0800

George:

I highly recommend "The Nikon School."  It is a one day program that travels
from city to city giving a very good overview of photographic technique.
They also give you a great reference book, pocket size, with all sorts of
tables for photographic situations -- such as night photography.  There are
ads in photo magazines, such as "Outdoor Photographer" which give schedules;
I imagine Nikon's website also has the info.

Check it out.

Jay Coleman