Subject: Re: [Leica] More Viewfinders
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:59:56 -0800

>on 12/3/01 2:35 PM, Guy Bennett at gbennett@lainet.com wrote:
>
>> Joseph,
>>
>> With all the current flap 'bout auctioning and laughing all the way to the
>> bank, that was the LAST thing I'd thought I'd do with my IIIF and its
>> little hot shoe!   ;)
>>
>> Guy
>
>Guy,
>
>Hence the smiley!  ;-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Joseph

And hence my ;) as well, Joseph.

Actually, the "hot shoe" was a lexical imprecision on my part, and your
message sent me scurrying (and I don't often have the chance to scurry) to
the manual that came with my IIIF: I wasn't sure what the "hot shoe" was
called. Well, on the inside cover of said publication, the item in question
is refered to as the "accessory clip." So now I know and I certainly won't
be committing that blunder again!  ;)

Guy