Subject: [Leica] HCB -DDD
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:24:42 -0500

Over the weekend I had the chance to see a fellow LUGer's - who I will
not shame by naming - copy of Faceless, the book of DDD photos of HCB.

Forgive the language, but what I piece of crap!

It is really appalling that someone with Duncan's reputation would, as
what will probably be his last book, put out something so amateurish, so
pathetically inept, as that book. Thirty some bad shots, either badly
printed or badly exposed and printed, that make HCB look like a pathetic
old man...(Yes, I know he is old.)

While I totally disagree with HCB's high and might position that no one
should photograph him, etc. etc. etc., he was absolutely right in saying
that this pathetic thing should never have been published.

B. D.

Never Afraid To Express My Opinion ;-)