Subject: [Leica] Super wide use
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 15:56:13 -0000

Dan,
Look for strong foregrounds which lead back to something worth revealing. I
felt happy with this shot of this performer, Elevi. Shots which worked less
well (during this shoot) had less happening close to the camera, though it
can all depend on what effect you're seeking, drama or naturalness.
I took some fine interiors which look completely normal, if no-one's in the
picture (or at least if they're situated centrally) they can just look
really spacious and natural.

Taken with a 15mm Pentax Takumar on a Leicaflex SL2.

http://members.tripod.co.uk/JemK/widelevi.jpg

Jem