Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 10 is up
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:27:22 -0500

At 10:03 AM 3/11/01 +0100, Nathan wrote:
>Comments welcome and appreciated.
>See at:
>http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

Nathan,
Again, I'm not all that knowledgeable on the street photos genre, and I
like this image as it is a well exposed and of an interesting shop scene
with some good visual 'triangles' (that they taught us to look for in photo
school), but is the partial head in the foreground a distracting element?
(Or is that acceptable in the game of SP?)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 10 is up)