Subject: [Leica] Question for LUG: frameline on M3 for 35mm summaron lens
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 06:41:46 +0000

The 35 mm lenses with eyes are for M3 only. They are not removeable easily,
or, depending on age and model, at all. They bring up the 50 frame line
because the 50 line with the optics in the eye gives 35mm view. Dan is
thinking about the 50 where the optics are prisms to compensate for focus
and parallax in the close range.
cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com> (Re: [Leica] Question for LUG: frameline on M3 for 35mm summaron lens)