Subject: Re: [Leica] Very Late FS Friday - NOS 14198
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:27:27 -0700

Doug,

Before I put it up on the list I checked with KEH and they have several
EX/EX+ ones around the $40US to $50US range.

http://www.keh.com/shop/product.cfm?bid=LR&cid=20&sid=used&crid=1645162

I think $50US for a NOS one is a good price and I phoned and had them put
their last one on hold in case anyone on the list wanted it. They told me it
had been there for twenty years at least. The original retail was $575CAN!
Someone has spoken for it and I will be picking it up on Monday to ship to
them. If you want to check out the rest of there clearance items go here:

http://www.mcbaincamera.com/

The clearance list is long and Leica appears several times so go all the way
down. Remember it is in $CAN and they have a currency converter set up for
easy conversions into $US. As an aside, A used 35-70/2.8 sold last week in
Calgary for somewhere around $4700CAN.

Cheers,

John