Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70mm f2.8 Vario-Elmar
From: "Simmy" <simmy@simonscameras.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:20:25 -0500

Joseph,

Please  re-read my posting very carefully so as not to misquote me again.
I did not say that a verbal contract is better, I said, "a verbal contract
is as good as a written one".
as I became aware of the situation, I immediately contacted Joseph Yao to
inform..."  Here is the time frame:
11:27AM  last email with credit card number sent to me. This was opened
after my return to the store at approximately 1:00PM. I then started to make
the bill and  before I obtained authorization for the card I was informed of
the situation. Thus the time delay is less than 15 minutes.
This is my final response to this matter.
Thank you,

Simmy