Subject: [Leica] Re: Country Leica
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:13:23 -0800

Ain't no squirrels in this part of the Tidewater.  We sold all the hardwood
to buy new tires for the Willys.  OK. here's the deal.  I kept the old
Remington that my Daddy shot his first goose with.  I'll swap even for a 24
asph, and I *promise* that I won't post it on eBay--at least until I've got
it in hand.

What the heck, I'll throw in a crate of decoys and the john boat.  Haven't
much use for it now that the outboard's gone.  You'll need a trailer,
though.

I await your earliest reply.

And Collier, don't barge into my dickerin'!

Chandos

Q. If you get Satanic messages when you play acid rock backwards, what do
you get when you play Country backwards?

A. You get your dog back, your pickup back, your wife back and your 35-70
back.

Bill Lawlor