Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 400 and 400 Delta New Ilford films
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:45:56 -0500

>>I just used the new Delta 400 and I am very impressed with the 8x10's. I
>>think this new Delta is MUCH finer grained, the tones are better and the
>>film seems to have a dreamy quality about it. BTW I am a long time Delta
>>user and I like this new Delta.
>>
>>Steve
>

> Steve,
>
> What did you process it in, out of curiousity? My experience was definitely
> different than yours.
>
> Guy

Guy,

Sorry I do not know what it was processed in, but, I own a monthly magazine
and have had the same master printer under contract for the last 20 years
and he is raving mad about the new Delta and says that it is definately a
much finer grain. I compared the new with some old Delta 8x10's today and
the difference just jumps out at you. Will post a couple of them this
weekend on my PAW page. Sorry for not knowing the chemical stuff if you want
to know I can find out.

Steve
Annapolis