Subject: Re: [Leica] meter use and the M6 problem
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:41:07 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 08/03/01 13:14:33 Paris, Madrid, patriquen@yahoo.com
a écrit :

<< Surely someone else shares this frustration? I have
 considered modifying a spare battery compartment cover
 to provide a simple on/off switch. This could be as
 simple as an M-style frame preview lever connected to
 a simple rotating make/break switch that would
 disconnect the battery in one position and reconnect
 it in another. It could even look "stock" as it would
 be where an M4 self-timer was.

 I think this is quite do-able, although I lack the
 expertise and specialized tools to make a really
 attractive example. Even if it ended up costing US$50,
 it would pay for itself in about a year, at my rate of
 battery usage :-)

 Thanks for listening
 Steve Patriquen
 London

To me ,the ideal switch would be activated with the sutter lever .
Unfold the lever a little bit , and you power your M6 !

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE