Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts' new book
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:04:15 -0800

Photovilla@aol.com wrote:

><Snip> ghts on this long-anticipated book as soon as it hits the mat.
>
> I had quite a long chat with the proprietor and he said the main reason
> for the delay was because they wanted to ensure that it was really up to
> date, so hopefully it will include the latest 28 Summicron M and
> Tri-Elmar.
>><Snip>

It looked to me that they were going to have a big shot of the old chrome non
DOF scaled Tri Elmar on the cover.
Hope they replace that with a shot of the new one with the dof scale.
I'll get the book regardless of course and am looking forward to it almost as
much as i am looking forward to getting my new 28 Summicron Asph.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/