Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Lenses and RW
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:36:32 -0800

:-)  I was wondering when someone was going to question my sanity.

There are three reasons I'm selling this lens.  The main one is that I'm one of those unfortunates whose visual field seems limited to 28mm (artistically speaking).  I've tried using 20's and 24's many times over the years on SLRs, and they usually languished in my camera bag.  I thought for sure it would be different with my Leica, but I was wrong.  The second reason is that I don't like using an external finder, even the lovely Leica one.  And thirdly, I just got my 28 Summicron.  'Nuff said.

I think it's a pretty good price - I'm hoping a LUGnut will give it a good home, but if one of you mercenaries wants to eBay the poor innocent little thing, be my guest.  Just make sure you take delivery of it first ;-)

Paul