Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Zeiss Binoculars - 8x56B Dialyt
From: "goldframe" <goldframe1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 06:46:27 -0700

For Sale:  Zeiss Dialyt 8x56B T* Binoculars: Roof prism with black rubber
armor.  This set is about 12 years old - excellent condition!  Comes with
original box and hard leather case.  I used to be a distributor for Carl
Zeiss-Jena selling the 1990's product after the Berlin Wall came down so I
have added an ocular/rain guard which I've hand sewn to a Nikon camera
strap - prevents rain, sweat, dirt, cookies from accumulating in the eye
cups during field usage, included.

Very light usage - no scuffs, marks or abrasions to rubber armor - slight
wear marks where the barrels have been laid down horizontally on the
objective bottom end.  Easily 96%+.  Optics 100%.
I've downsized to 7x42 Leica Trinovid's so I can carry them and my M6.  Bo)

$775.00 + shipping.  (New at B&H $1,360)

Though I'd offer them here first to those who appreciate really good optics.
Contact me off list if interested.

Thanks - gold
goldframe1@yahoo.com <mailto:goldframe1@yahoo.com>