Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 10 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:10:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Brian,

You are absolutely right, it comes down to personal
taste. In the end we take these PAW pictures for
ourselves, not for others and the main person to
satisfy is the one you see in the mirror.

I hope you did not take my comments in the wrong way.
I have decided to make an effort to send comments even
when I do not particularly care for someone's picture,
assuming that I have something to say. I am making an
assumption here that when we post pictures on the net
and advertise that fact on the LUG, we are looking for
feedback of all kinds--I certainly am. Like most
people, I have a tendency to remain silent when I do
not like a picture and to send praise when I do. But I
think that receiving negative feedback (as long as it
is constructive) is far better than receiving no
reaction at all.

Cheers

Nathan
- --- Brian McCarthy <straightline@btinternet.com>
wrote: > Thanks for your comments. I didn't expect to
get a