Subject: [Leica] FS: Beauties
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:41:31 -0000

Hello,

  I have the following items for sale.

1. CL, 1371xxx, Mint- except a small touch-up on corner near winder done by
Leica when CLA'd.   $450
2. 70-180 Vario-APO-Elmarit ROM, Never used with USA warranty, complete from
Leica USA     $3150
3. 28/2.8 Elmarit-R, 2510xxx 2 Cam, Mint-, Rear Cap & Shade (12509),
$430
4. OUBIO, Mint/Mint-     $50
5.  Toshiba 67mm SL-1A filter, New in box,             $10
6.  IIIg, 879xxx, Mint with a couple of small dimples on back caused by now
missing case, Import Certificate, Manual in its original brown envelope, I
think this has not been used even by original owner.  I have not used either
since I bought it from the original owner.  Arguably the most beautiful
IIIg.     $1645
7.  50/1.4 Summilux-R, 2475xxx 3 Cam, Ex+ with some use marks, Shade (12508)
& matching front cap (14171)    $470

  All optics on the lenses are all crystal clear with NO flaws.  I am trying
to sell some of my duplicates while adding items that I lack.  Please add
shipping and insurance.

Regards,
David