Subject: RE: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 saga
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:05:33 -0600

>OK, folks, I confess.  It's *my* lens.  I traded a 35hp Johnson outboard, a
>Stephens 12 gauge shotgun, and 60 board feet of seasoned walnut for it (the
>widow thought she'd gotten a good deal, trust me).  I need to finance an
>arterial stith, and I just don't have ready cash for the insurance
>co-payments.  The reserve's high enough sort out the collector riffraff.  I
>want this gem to go to a real *user*.  Can we move on?
>
>Chandos

Dang you Chandos !

You told me I could have that shotgun.

After all those stories about how its the best one you ever had, you had
me drooling for it. You said it'd knock a squirrel out'a the tallest tree
in Virginny.

And now you done traded it away.

See if'n I ever trade chickens wif you again.

Henry