Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: meter's shmeters..step away from the meter!
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:40:33 +0100

> replacement as your electronic one.  It's all tradeoffs.  The

I find all differences as having mainly personal nature. I just
cannot trust electronical cameras, maybe because I was
making photos in really severe conditions (Iceland ice
research expedition :) ) and experienced all possible faults,
from frozen lens motors to dead batteries. Even Hassy
failed there, but disassembly and some petrol helped.

But your mileage may wary, as your shooting style
probably differs from mine. All ways can lead to
excellent photographs.. :)

have a long and warm day!
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: meter's shmeters..step away from the meter!)