Subject: [Leica] New member
From: Marty Deveney <freakscene@weirdness.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:52:46 +1000

Hi,

I'm a new member.  I'm a scientist (PhD student) from The University of
Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.  I am a taxonomist, mostly but also have
developed new ways of preserving, recording and measuring colours in
biological samples (mostly whole small invertebrates).

Being perverse, my photography is almost all B&W.

I have an M6 .72, a 35/2 (pre-ASPH and with separate hood) a 50/2 (ditto)
and a Voightlander (sorry, no umlauts on my keyboard) 75/2.5.  I used to
have more but it got pared down when I stopped photographing bands as a job
and re-became a student.

I have some Nikons, Rolleiflexes and a Toyo view camera also.

I'll probably just lurk . . . so for now . . .

Marty

'The last broken flash of love
  Is still in the camera'
	The Church 'Already Yesterday'