Subject: [Leica] A REAL NAKED CONTEST ALERT
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:42:11 -0700

Nathan's recent virus post has once again reminded me that you can get quite
a number of people to do something silly if the word "naked" is involved. I
have a Manfrotto (Bogen) monopod in excellent shape that is surplus to
requirements. I am offering it up to the person who can come up with the
best advertising slogan for Leica using the word "naked". The judge will be
my ever patient wife. I will screen all entries and nothing X-rated will be
considered. I would recommend wit and subtle humour as most likely to win
the day. The contest will run until midnight on Saturday night, Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada local time.

Gentlemen, Ladies and Leica-Users, put your thinking caps on!

Replies: Reply from "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] A REAL NAKED CONTEST ALERT)
Reply from "r g" <photos@nyc.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] A REAL NAKED CONTEST ALERT)
Reply from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] A REAL NAKED CONTEST ALERT)