Subject: Re: [Leica] A Lens Story
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:43:10 +0100

But you've been using this stuff longer than I have Frank! I think one needs
to spend time with each new lens. I've been out today with only the 28 to
try and get to grips with it. I started to get comfortable getting closer,
but the external finder is better IMO than the .56 on its own. But then I
was shooting at 500sec @ f8, so focussing wasn't a problem (I HOPE).

Julian