Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Re: auto responder
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:14:48 +0100

Folks,

I am slightly amused by all this. We know the guy is out for just one week
and that presumably the messages will stop after he returns. Yet the
number of messages about Göran's unfortunate mistake has far exceeded the
number of autoreply messages from his server, and the amount of hot air
and elevated blood pressure almost rivals the UV thread. Relax, use your
delete key, and get a life!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman