Subject: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 saga
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:21:26 +0800

Dear LUG,,

The following was the e-mail I received from the dealer.  Please note that I
responded to his ad as soon as it appeared on the LUG since I was on line at
the time.  It took him no time to get back to me either, please see the
enclosed message.  Over the next couple of minutes credit card details and
delivery issues were dealt with.  Two and a half hours later the dealer
backed out the deal.

Contrary to what he had stated, he did not hold the lens for me!

Regards,

Joseph