Subject: Re: [Leica] My "auto-responder"...
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:31:22 -0500

At 05:59 PM 3/6/2001 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Reminds me of my new neighbor who had dirt dumped on the sidewalk while
she was
>on vacation for two weeks. 10 ft. high.
>She apologized when she got back perhaps. It was here every single day. We
will
>not be friends.

Good God, Mark.  You really are techy!  Around here, my neighbors do
objectionable deeds when they shoot at each other -- though they do
generally line up and apologize the morning after.

You guys are just too damned soft.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!