Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Re: Piezography - real print or not?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:15:21 -0800

The end of the following sentence, in my post, ends with a winky:

>> And you end up with a "real" print!  ;-)

Which was to prevent folks from ranting on and on about "what a print is"
and deserting Webster and any other source as I, and everyone else is I'm
sure, knows what the definition of a print is. But, of course, that depends
upon what the definition of "is" is.

Anyway, in e-mail-ease, it certainly should have been clear that that line
was a joke!

Jim