Subject: [Leica] Xtol Tables
From: "Stuart Boyd" <shortymx@compaq.net.mx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:35:54 -0600

Several luggers have requested suggested starting times for Xtol at
dilutions up to 1:3 for various films.  I have the original tables published
by Kodak several years ago.  Anyone wishing copies of these tables please
email me off line, and I will be happy to send copies as ATTACHMENTS.

Note: these tables do not list Ilford 3200 for dilutions, so you will have
to take a similar film, and extrapolate.

Stu Boyd