Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: wireless modem connection
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:21:05 -0800

if you can use a 3com hub/isdn to manage you isdn port (or any other), there
are wireless solutions out there that you can use. the standard is 802.11b I
think, and all of the network companies make devices for it. here is how one
example works

1) ISDN/network HUB with dhcp and auto internet connect
2) 802.11b device manger or receiver
3) pci or pc card connection to the receiver

Thanks, Mehrdad