Subject: [Leica] Re: X-TOL 1:3 times??
From: leica@rakitzis.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:47:50 -0800

I've not used the D3200 in a while, but I remember the best I ever got
out of it and Xtol was rated at 1600 and run in Xtol 1+1 at 75F, for a
reasonable time, like 15min?

15min is already long enough for me. At 1+3 even at 75F you are looking
at dev times over 20 minutes. And in these parts (SF Bay Area) that
probably even implies a water jacket? I don't know. I try to stick to
68F when possible for my developer temperature.

Byron.