Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica/Novoflex 400/6.8 ...
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:33:32 -0500

Dave,

What do you want to know about the Novoflex?  I shot with a Novoflex setup on my Nikon in the early 1980's and it is a well-designed system that
focuses extremely fast once you get used to it.  The speed of the Novoflex lenses was the system's only drawback compared with the f2.8 and f4.0 Nikon
lenses.  The Novoflex lens designs were relatively simple with only a few elements necessary.  A 400mm lens was actually 400mm away from the film
plane.  You can still order the system from Novoflex with either their lenses or the Leitz 400mm or 560mm Telyt.

Cheers,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY

Message from "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] Leica/Novoflex 400/6.8 ...)