Subject: Re: [Leica] auto responder
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:27:02 -0800

Wilber wrote:

> Go shovel snow, burn off some of that energy.<<<<

Hi Wilber,

hey good buddy just because this is Canada it doesn't mean we get snow like
those poor folks east of the Rockies as I was out power tanning the past
couple of days getting ready for a trip to Scottsdale on Thursday.

The flowers are out here and the spring blossoms are just coming line for
leica picture taking time when I get back from down south. ;-)

So I'm chilled out and toastie warm and I still think one of you guys should
nuke the auto sender machine! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant