Subject: Re: [Leica] Maison du Leica...
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:46:21 -0800

>Hi all...can anyone give me the address of the Maison du Leica in
>Paris?  I understand that it is somewhere....that is all I know.
>
>Robert Clark
>Lancaster, PA

Robert,

You are quite correct - La Maison du Leica is indeed somewhere. Here's the
adress:

52 boulevard Beaumarchais

and here's the telephone number, should you need it:

tel 01 43 55 24 36

It's just minutes north of the Bastille, alongside numerous other camera
shops. The owner ususally has a nice selection of used Leica gear, with the
new stuff on display as well.

Guy