Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:14:05 +0800

Andrew,

Many thanks for your suggestion but I don't think I want to lower myself to
their level. ;-)

Life it short and I will look ahead and continue my quest and look for
another Vario Elmarit.  Leica prefers to look back rather than ahead hence
no lens! :-)

The root of the problem is their failure to meet their customers' need.  And
there is nothing much we can do except writing to them and let them know.
But will they care, I wonder!

Best regards,

Joseph