Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's new snaps
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 15:07:15 -0500

At 08:25 PM 3/4/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Tina, very nice pictures, I love the top one.
>Some camera shake, or out of focus in that one?
>I think they're much much better than the Kenya pictures you showed
>recently. More contact/feeling.
>1600 ASA? That's cheating! Elitechrome at 100 ASA and be there!
>Rob.

Hi, Rob -

I'm taking pictures in the dark here!  100 ASA wouldn't even register.  It
was sunrise and still very dark in the windowless kitchen.  Add to that the
heavy smoke from the adobe stove and it's impossible to see anything.  I
can see much more in the photographs than I could at the time I took
them.  It's always a surprise to me to get home and see what I shot!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com