Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGGERS in Southern California
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:33:01 -0800

In case anyone is interested, the facility that my darkroom is in has a
photography center that is not being used right now. I use to be the
photo coordinator for several years, so we can do most anything within
reason. The facility is a converted army fort with about 50 artist
studios, 2 galleries, several work spaces, and acreage that is
unbelievable. The center, naturally, overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the
LA Harbor. It can be used as a regular meeting place, or to do workshops
and seminars. The facility's name is Angels Gate Cultural Center, in San
Pedro CA. No reason why a Leica or Rollei group shouldn't meet there on
a regular basis.
If anyone is interested contact me off list.
sld@earthlink.net

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] LUGGERS in Southern California)