Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:22:38 -0800

Joseph tell me if I'm wrong but now that there is Ebay there is getting to be a
rare thing for people to be acting like a "Gentleman". ...hard to do this kind
of thing for "love" as  much as money because you like the person and you'd like
to see them shoot pictures and get good results with some particular gear.
You're lucky if they shoot more than a roll with it before they put it on the
ebay game.
It's like a TV game show only for real.
The soul has been taken right out of the "business".
a basic breach of etiquette and there's gotta be a name for it.
My highest sympathies.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA