Subject: [Leica] Point Bonita Lighthouse walk POSTPONED
From: ken@iisaka.org
Date: 2 Mar 2001 10:15:11 -0800

BALUGs,

Unfortunately, I was informed by National Park Services that the room for April full moon is now full.  However, there is plenty of room for Sunday, May 6.  So, I would like to propose that we postpone the date until then.

On the same day, the Nike Missile Site nearby in Marin Headlands is having an open house on the same day at 12:30pm.  So, if you'd be up for a Sunday afternoon in Marin Headlands, I could organise a gathering as follows:

12:30pm Meet at the Nike Missile Site for a tour.
        Explore around Marin Headlands:
             Walk to Point Bonita Lighthouse.
             It's Telyt time at Hawk Hill
             Walk to the lighthouse
             Relax at Rodeo Beach
 5:00pm Supper/drinks in Sausalito
 7:00pm Point Bonita walk

So, if you think you may want to go, call NPS at 331-1453 NOW to reserve your spot.

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Point Bonita Lighthouse walk POSTPONED)