Subject: [Leica] Re: HCB's film
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:54:08 -0500

Jem,
    The book  you were thinking of is "Celebrating the Negative" by John
Loengard published in 1994 by Arcade Publishing.
    The HCB negative is on page nine and the only edge marking is the number
39. As Tim Atherton point out when asked about the missing edge and sprocket
holes. the Master replies, "I swallowed them."
    My guess is it's Agfa, but it is only a guess.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA